For sound i wanted to use the programme MAX msp, last year I worked in MAX msp, but wanted to explore it more, also part of frustration since I don't really understand al the buttons and have to search for almost everything ..
Some of my frustrations
- Exactly knowing what you want to do in a computer program, but not knowing how.
- Putting in a lot of effort for something that turns out to be very simple afterwards.
- Still not knowing which side left or right is.
- Not being able to come up with a word.
- My procrastination. Being self-aware enough to recognise that I tend to do it, but still doing it anyway.
- Never finishing books. When I get around to read I enjoy it, but apparently other stupid things are more interesting than concentrating on finishing a book.
- The fact that I tend to look at my phone so much throughout the day.
- I find it frustrating that some people have a huge passion or absolute fascination for one thing or subject, and I don’t.
- People who don’t play attention while playing boardgames.
- The difference between frustration and annoyance. Are things frustrating or annoying?
- Not knowing what to do, or how. Especially in these times of quarantine, I have a strong desire to go out and do things but somehow things just never come together.
- Having an overactive brain before going to sleep, coming up with ideas, and forgetting them the next morning but still remembering having thought of something worthwhile.
- Trying to keep a notebook tidy, but having the feeling that doing that limits creativity.
- Overthinking, while wanting to be more impulsive, while also trying to keep some kind of structure. Very contradictory.
- Loud noises. My ears are sensitive for loud noises, noises that keep on going or noises that I can’t identify the origin of.
- At my parents house there is a door that is hard to close and tends to rattle from the wind that’s blowing through the mailbox.
- When your phone was on the charger the whole night but it’s still not charged up when you want to leave because the plug wasn’t properly pushed into the phone.
- When your alarm doesn’t go off and the panic you feel after you realise that it didn’t go off.
- Taking something (fe. A laptop) somewhere and realising that you forgot something else (fe. The laptop’s charger) that you needed in order to use the thing.
- My little brother who’s always on the toilet when I need to go.